Natural, Contemporary & Stylish Wedding Photography
Our goal is simply to delight you with fantastic images of your wedding day taken in a discreet, friendly and professional manner. From the details of the day, your painstaking selections of flowers, decorations, colour schemes, dresses and shoes; to the key moments of preparations, the first sight of each other, the ceremony, the first kiss, speeches and the first dance. We capture the pure emotion and enjoyment of the day, the laughter and tears and the little glances between you which mean so much. We do it because we love to see the look on a bride’s face when she sees her wonderful set of images which she and her husband will treasure for the rest of their lives together.
Wedding Photography Packages
We realise it is very difficult to compare the different levels of service and packages offered by wedding photographers – Jan discovered this when we were getting married – some photographers don’t include an album, some only stay with you until you sit down for your meal or charge extra to stay later, others don’t include VAT in their prices. We make it nice and simple by offering an all-inclusive wedding service with everything you need to capture all the moments of your wonderful day:
- Full consultation to understand your schedule & locations for your wedding day together with your requirements for the photography.
- Pre-wedding shoot at the venue to check the photography locations, to build up our relationship and to take informal photos of you building up your confidence for the wedding day.
- Two photographers covering your day from preparations around 2 hours before the ceremony, right through until after your first dance. If you have lanterns or fireworks in the evening then we will stay for these, with no extra charge.
- Natural, contemporary & stylish photography in a professional, friendly and unobtrusive manner capturing all of the key moments, along with a small number of group and family photos to be agreed with you beforehand.
- A slideshow of 40-50 of your best images running in the evening for you and your guests to admire.
- A “going away” album of 12 images printed and presented to you on the day. Ideal for putting in your purse, on the plane and on honeymoon with you. A great reminder of your day.
- A selection of images uploaded on to our blog within a couple of days and tagged on Facebook if you are a member.
- A proof book and viewing DVD holding around 400 great images of your day, so you can choose the ones you would like to have in your album.
- An area on our web site where family & friends can view the images and purchase reprints online if they wish.
- A stylish, contemporary album complete with your 40 chosen images.
- All of the above is available for a total of £1,650 including VAT and no hidden fees.
You may of course chose to upgrade this package to include more images, a larger and more exclusive album, parent albums or other goodies shown in our brochure. You can actually delay any of these decisions until after the wedding, once you have viewed your photographs, received your proof album together with your viewing DVD. As your complete wedding day is covered by our all-day. all-inclusive coverage you can make any decisions about albums or digital files afterwards. This gives you full flexibility and freedom to choose what you want, when you want.
Come and talk to us about your day
We have a studio in Camberley, Surrey and would love to meet with you, have a coffee and discuss your plans for your wedding day. Come along and see if we are the photographers you would like to have at your wedding.
To download our current wedding brochure and our booking form click below: